On the road
We try to take at least one vacation week a year now, a chance to get away, to see something new, and of course, to take a boatload of photos, as Anita's doing on the Home page with her new Nikon DSLR.
This year, we stayed at a brand new resort in Lincoln, New Hampshire, and took a side trip, an overnighter to visit Montreal in Canada. Both places were beautiful, relaxing, and well worth taking the time to visit and enjoy.
Loads of new things since the last time the site was updated, these are just a few of them...
- Finally had the bathroom redone
- Upgraded our Nikons to new models
- Finally kicked the old projection TV and moved to a stunning 4K Sony flat screen
- Anita now works in the banking industry
- Bob has managed to not get fired yet...